Celebrate National Peach Month in August at the Peddler’s Village Peach Festival & Sidewalk Sale, Saturday, August 12, & Sunday, August 13. The Summer Sidewalk Sale begins on Friday, August 11. The Peach Festival is 10 a.m.-6 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Shops are open until 8 pm on Friday and Saturday. Click here for more information.
It’s a peach-lover’s paradise all weekend with plenty of peachy treats, peach pie eating contests, sizzling shopping deals, children’s activities in the Family Fun Area, live musical entertainment and artisan displays, all in the beautiful garden setting of Peddler’s Village.
- Pick up locally grown peaches from Bechdolt’s Orchards of Bucks County and peach baked goods at Lucky Cupcake Company’s Village Bakery.
- Enjoy a variety of peach pies, peach butters, artisanal jams and Peach Festival signature merchandise at the Village General Store. Click here to Pre-order your Peach Pie!
- The Family Fun Field serves up live entertainment, kids’ games. Bounces and Splash Slides! Bring your towels!
- Savor the flavors of all things peach from savory to sweet at outdoor carts and inside the restaurants and shops of Peddler’s Village.
- Once stomachs are satisfied, check out the deals in the Sidewalk Sale. The sidewalks of Peddler’s Village will be lined with bargains that will dazzle even the savviest shopper. The Sidewalk Sale starts on Friday, August 11.
Click here for the Peach Festival Package to kick up your fun and reserve your Package today! Includes: Guaranteed Parking Priority, Restaurant Seating (up to a party of four), PV T-shirt (1), Tote Bag (1), Festival Guide, Local & Loyal Rewards Card, Passport to Values book, and Map Guide